Don’t leave your tax return to chance.
Our top tips for getting the monkey off your back …
- Get organised – the sooner your tax return is filed, you will be able to plan for your tax liabilities.
- Use an Accountant – Avanti offer competitive rates, no hidden fees with free advice* Having a professional complete your tax return will provide peace of mind and an understanding of the tax systems nuances.
- Be Honest – Don’t try to hide income, there are plenty of legal and moral ways to save on your tax bills that will not place you in jeopardy under the scrutiny of HMRC. An Avanti accountant will advise you of these, and ensure you are claiming all relevant allowances.
- Are you a shareholder? – Can you take Company dividends before 5th April?
- Make sure your records are up to date
- Maximise your pension contributions
- Don’t forget – your annual ISA allowance
Don’t roll the dice, instead, contact Avanti (08000) 388 799 for professional, jargon free, proactive tax advice.