Senior Accountant – £25,000-£30,000 per annum plus bonuses, depending on qualifications & experience
Senior Accountant – Due to expansion we are looking for a dynamic and professional Senior Accountant to join the amazing team in our Ipswich office. You will have passion and take responsibility and pride in what you do. This is a busy role with lots of variety and many industries supported.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
- Bookkeeping / VAT / CIS / Payroll / Year End Accounts and Taxation services.
- Preparing & finalising accounts for limited companies, sole traders & partnerships.
- Completing corporate and personal tax computations.
- Working to strict statutory deadlines, using the systems and procedures already in place to help provide an efficient, accurate and proactive service for all our clients.
- You may also assist with case compliance reviews and helping junior members of staff with their training requirements.
As the successful Senior Accountant you will hold a full AAT qualification, or be currently completing Level 4. You will also have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in Practice. Knowledge of Sage Line 50 / Xero / VT / Tax Calc is an advantage, but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the company which has a reputation for being vibrant, professional and friendly. You will work Monday – Friday, 9am- 5pm with a salary depending on qualification & experience. There are also great opportunities for quarterly bonuses on top of this.
For any of the above positions – If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org