Firstly we hope that you are safe and well given the current situation with Covid-19.
After much consideration following the Governments advice to work from home if possible, to facilitate social distancing, and acting as responsible employers, The Avanti Group (UK) Ltd have decided to close the Ipswich office for the foreseeable future and allow the team to work from home.
Supporting our clients remains our priority and we would therefore like to reassure you that while we are now all working remotely, the phone will still be answered, emails responded to and work completed.
• Our working hours remain the same Monday to Thursday 9-5pm and Friday 9am-1pm – just from our respective homes!
• Please do not worry if we host your registered office, whilst travelling is allowed, we will still collect and scan your mail to you using the portal / email.
• If you have paperwork that needs to be collected or dropped off, please let us know. We do have some team members who are able to collect from you / meet you at the office to take receipt of the physical paperwork by prior arrangement.
• The phone line is still being answered – but please do be patient as it may take a little longer than usual to answer your call, Emma-Louise and Sharon are handling your calls. To help stem the flow of calls, if you can submit your enquiry by email, please do so. If you are unsure of who you should email, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org who will pass to the correct colleague for a response.
• If you have an appointment booked with a member of the team in the coming months – this may now be offered using virtual facilities such as Zoom, Skype, or by phone.
• Keep an eye on our social media platforms, as we will provide information as it becomes available e.g. any changes to support offered by the Government etc.
As far as we are aware, while HMRC may allow delayed payments of taxes, they are still expecting you to make your submissions on time. So don’t get a fine, continue to send us your data/paperwork as, albeit remotely, business is as usual for us providing excellent business support for all your accounting, tax, vat, bookkeeping and payroll needs.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Avanti Group (UK) Ltd