We at MJB AVANTI use “Brightpay” as our payroll software to process your payrolls. This is a desktop-based payroll software that is fully recognized by the HMRC. “BrightPay Connect” is an optional cloud add-on to the desktop payroll software that introduces powerful online features including;
- an automated cloud backup
- online employer dashboards
- annual leave management
- client payroll submission and approval
- an employee self-service portal
The payroll itself is still processed on BrightPay’s desktop application but the payroll information is stored online on a secure cloud server. You may refer to further details here; https://www.brightpay.co.uk/connect/
Benefits of using this cloud-based platform.
- The platform preliminary supports employers to access a secure online dashboard that gives an overview of the payroll information, employees and contact details, employee leave calendars, and outstanding payments to HMRC. The platform automatically backs up all changes and information you provide every 15 minutes.
- Employers can invite employees to their own personal employee self-service portal. Employees can view and retrieve current and historic payslips and other payroll documents such as P60, P45, or P11Ds and auto-enrolment letters. Employers can decide whether or not they wish to invite their employees to use this self-service facility.
- The main feature we believe is useful to your company is that you can feed in the payroll details directly to this platform rather than providing us with a template. Once the information is fed in from your end, we can double-check figures, PAYE, national insurance contributions, and pensions (if any) and confirm the payroll. Further, you can even add your new employees directly to the platform instead of sending the excel starter checklist completed by the employee.
You can check more information on the above points here
Please, let us know if any of the above information interests you, and we can arrange for training sessions.