Monthly Repeated Dates
- 19th of each month.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) deadlines monthly returns
Monthly payment of PAYE/Class 1 NICs if by non-electronic methods
- 22nd of each month.
Online payments – the (or the 19th for non-electronic payments) of PAYE/Class 1 NIC’s
Quarterly Repeated Dates
Quarterly PAYE/NICs payments to clear to HMRC by the following dates if paying by approved electronic methods:
- quarter 1 – 22 July (for quarter ended 5 July).
- quarter 2 – 22 October (for quarter ended 5 October).
- quarter 3 – 22 January (for quarter ended 5 January).
- quarter 4 – 22 April (for quarter ended 5 April).
- (for non-electronic payments the deadline is the 19th).
Key Dates for May 2018
- 1st – payment of Corporation Tax Due for accounting period ended July 2017
- 5th – Submission date for forms P46 (Car) for changes during the last quarter
- 31st – Deadline for submission of accounts to Companies House for accounting period ended August 2017
- 31st – Deadline for submission of Corporation Tax Returns for accounting period ended May 2017
Disclaimer:- The information contained herein is given by way of general guidance only and no action should be taken solely on the basis of the information contained herein. The Avanti Group (UK) Ltd will be pleased to provide further guidance on the issues, and how they might affect you. No liability is accepted by the firm for any action taken without seeking appropriate professional advice