Monthly Repeated Dates
- 19th of each month.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) deadlines monthly returns
Monthly payment of PAYE/Class 1 NICs if by non-electronic methods
- 22nd of each month.
Online payments – the (or the 19th for non-electronic payments) of
PAYE/Class 1 NIC’s
Quarterly Repeated Dates
Quarterly PAYE/NICs payments to clear to HMRC by the following dates if paying by approved electronic methods:
- quarter 1 – 22 July (for quarter ended 5 July).
- quarter 2 – 22 October (for quarter ended 5 October).
- quarter 3 – 22 January (for quarter ended 5 January).
- quarter 4 – 22 April (for quarter ended 5 April).
- (for non-electronic payments the deadline is the 19th).
Key Dates for July 2019
- 1st – payment of Corporation Tax Due for accounting period ended 30th September 2018
- 5th – Submission date for forms P46 (Car) for changes during the last quarter
- 6th – Submission of P11D for year ended April 2019
- 22nd – Electronic Payment of Class 1A NIC, 19th if manual
- 31st – Deadline for submission of accounts to Companies House for accounting period ended October 2018
- 31st – Deadline for submission of Corporation Tax Returns for accounting period ended 31st July 2018