Are you looking for a career in Accountancy?
Do you want to work for a vibrant professional firm?
Do you want to feel valued as a team member?
Then look no further than this opportunity…..
Due to continued expansion, The Avanti Group (UK) Ltd are delighted to offer some exciting accountancy opportunities to suit many lifestyles!
Experienced Accountants Wanted
Salary depending on qualifications & experience
Avanti is a family run firm of Qualified Tax Accountants, established in 1999. We pride ourselves on our vibrant, professional, proactive and friendly services. Our team are 100% committed to our Culture Statement and understand the importance of providing that exceptional level of service, “on line, on time, no fines”, our clients have come to know and expect over the last 17 years.
We are looking for dynamic and professional people to join the amazing team in our Ipswich office. You will have passion and take responsibility and pride in what you do. This is a busy role with lots of variety and many industries supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping / VAT / CIS / Payroll / Year End Accounts and Taxation services.
- Preparing & finalising accounts for limited companies, sole traders & partnerships.
- Completing corporate and personal tax computations.
- Working to strict statutory deadlines, using the systems and procedures already in place to help provide an efficient, accurate and proactive service for all our clients.
- You may also assist with case compliance reviews and helping junior members of staff with their training requirements.
Do you have these qualifications?
The ideal candidates will hold a full AAT qualification, or be currently completing Level 4. They will also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Practice. Knowledge of Sage Line 50 / Xero & Tax Calc is an advantage, but not essential.
Maybe however you have always wanted to run your own practice here’s how you start:
Avanti Tax Accountants Franchise opportunity, in addition to operating as a distinctive, highly-recognised and already established brand, provides the benefit from :-
– Avanti’s proven model of success,
– Bespoke accounting systems,
– Marketing support,
– Ongoing business support and development.
This unique opportunity also includes a license for franchisees to operate a successful Business Networking group within their territory, which will not only enable them to connect with like-minded business people, but also emphasises the local community support that Avanti holds as its core value.
If you have or know someone with the relevant qualifications and experience and would like to be considered for either the employed roles or a franchise opportunity, take the next step and contact us now! Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org