As a valued visitor to Avanti website, we wanted to share our exciting news.
Jan and Steve who started the business over 20 years ago have grown, evolved and supported hundreds of business owners on their own business journey. Their ethos from day one was that we would be a family firm, and in 2003 when Victoria joined the team, it became a true family run practice. Many of you will be aware that Jan and Steve have continued to work remotely now for some years from the sunshine of North Cyprus, but the time has now come for Jan and Steve to finally take much deserved retirement. The team would like to thank them both for their support and wish them well.
The retirement of Jan and Steve has led to some exciting changes here at Head Office, and we would like to announce that we are merging with London based Maurice J Bushell & Co on 1st April 2020.
We would like to introduce you to Steve Foster who runs Maurice J Bushell & Co (MJB). Steve is a Chartered Accountant who has been in practice advising SME clients for over 25 years. He has a team of 9 full time staff including two qualified Certified accountants. We were very much attracted to their client service values and ethos that are complementary to our own.
What does this mean for our clients?
In essence it is business as usual, but with additional services and support. The Ipswich office, team and the family run ethos remain, with the addition of a London office and their resources.
- The team will grow, meaning that the ‘bulky work’ can be completed in the background, allowing your appointed contact to be even more proactive in your business than before.
- MJB are Chartered Accountants who offer auditing that will now be offered alongside our usual core services.
- Whether London based or not, clients will be able to meet with us at Brightwell Barns or the London office offering more flexibility.
- The office is based very close to Barbican station with a meeting room facility available.
- We will have more tax specialists on hand to advise you efficiently and effectively, empowering you as business owners to make the decisions you need to move you and your business forward.
As we move into a new era as a company, we would like to reassure you that this is a hugely positive step for us, above all this means an improved service for our clients.
Should you have any queries regarding this please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will get back to you by return.
Victoria will be contacting all of our clients directly over the coming weeks to answer any questions and receive your feedback on how we can improve our services to you.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support visiting our website, following us on Social Media, using our services or being a great supplier to Avanti.
The team look forward to continuing to provide you with our vibrant, professional and friendly services.