Are you fully AAT qualified, with practice experience, seeking a new challenge?
Avanti Tax Accountants are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to work in our highly regarded Ipswich practice. You will be part of a vibrant, supportive, growing practice with full autonomy of the accounts process.
The successful candidate:
• Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English.
• Will be part or fully AAT/ATT qualified (or qualified by experience).
• Must have experience of accounting and/or tax work within a practice environment (ideally at least 2 years).
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Previous experience of Xero and TaxCalc preparation software would be advantageous.
• Will be capable of working to deadlines and possess excellent communication and organisational skills to facilitate contact with clients and HMRC.
• Will be a ‘team player’, with the ability to work to deadlines.
• Should have an expert eye for detail, along with the capacity to identify and flag up relevant matters
• Will possess sound oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective contact with clients and HMRC.
We offer an attractive salary with bonuses and benefits in a friendly, supportive working environment.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter stating your current salary to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘Ips-TA-0817′
Why work for Avanti?
You would be part of a team that, as Modern Accountants with Traditional Values, we are all about shaking up the accountancy industry to provide services that not only professional, but vibrant, supportive and friendly. Established in 1999 Avanti is a family run firm of qualified Tax Accountants.
Avanti offers a wide range of accountancy and taxation services to a diverse portfolio of clients, from sole traders; partnerships; limited companies and individuals. You will have responsibility of your own client bank and full autonomy of the accounts process.
Our firm does not stand still. You will be part of a business that is dynamic and growing, always improving the services we offer clients and how we support our team. With our franchise opportunity you will be part of a growing network of professional accountants helping clients throughout the UK.
As an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to an open, collaborative and dynamic working culture that encourages and empowers all staff to realise their career goals whilst achieving a good work-life balance. Supporting staff through their careers and professional qualifications.